- There will be no launch today as NASA cancel the last planned launch before the launch window closes.
- They will try again tomorrow, with the launch window beginning at 12.05pm GMT.
- Issue with valve led to scrubbing on final launch today.
- New Orion launch time is 14.44pm GMT.
- Launch window closes in half an hour; NASA TV awaiting word from anomaly resolution team.
- Troubleshooting plan established to deal with hydrogen tank issue.
- NASA says the core booster valve for the hydrogen tank 'is not showing as it should for launch'.
- A reminder that the launch window closes at 14.45 GMT.
- Anomaly team to discuss issue with drain valves.
- Launch aborted after a fuel and drain valve failed to close.
- NASA are about to make another attempt to launch their new spacecraft Orion.
- Wind gusts and a boat responsible for delaying earlier launches.